Saturday, August 29, 2009

Brown, Coughlan shown the door

Damien Hardwick has not wasted any time started the clean out.

Injury single handedly took care of Nathan Brown and Mark Coughlan and a clean set of emotions and loyalties in Hardwick finally said enough was enough, we can't carry these two players any longer.

I could spit all the information about how these two players were some of Richmonds best when they went down but you all know the story, as much as I dont want to see Brown and Coughlan go I can't see them being the difference as Richmond move forward.

This now falls to young players at Tigers land, I can only see Richardson and Cousins making it to next year from the older crowd.

It has been a pretty tumultuous year at Richmond one I am sure we would all rather put behind us.

No comments:

Post a Comment