Thursday, October 20, 2011

Do you love it or Hate it? Richmond Tigers new logo...

I am really surprised by the fan reaction to the new logo, I knew that the members and fans would come out strong but I like the logo so much I figured it was a bit of a no brainer that it would be liked.


Some of the Haters


Posted on the Hearld Sun:


Rod Miller of Tigerland 
That logo is terrible! The current Tiger's head logo is perfect.


Jarrod of Laburnum
A fake, cartoon looking logo created by bunch of corporates. Terrible. Absolutely terrible. Its AFL football Richmond, not Cartoon Corner !


Smart One of Tassie
Please bring the old one back ASAP!

Posted on the RichmondFC Facebook Page

Mitch Daley 
Horrible.. old logo was the only good thing about being a tiges supporter can't win games but at least we ' had' the best logo


Stephanie Cresp 
Why? WHY? WHY? What's wrong with tradition? Could it be just another marketing ploy?


Steve Mc 
Looks like a character from the Lion KING !

Over all there were 590 comments about the logo on the Richmond Facebook page under the post about the new logo, of course no all of them bad. The internet is the place to hate on just about everything from the safety of the bedroom behind your computer screen, my whole family are Tigers through and through they all like it as do I. 


I guess if you happy with something you are less likely to jump up and down about it.


I am happy to hear from people about what they think of the logo, lets just try to be constructive shall we. 

1 comment:

  1. I like the new logo, I am sure I will get used to it in no time. Just don't ever chance the song!!!

    ReplyDelete