Thursday, March 26, 2009

Footy's Back

Richmond will hit the MCG tonight in front of the largest crowed they will play in front of all year unless they make the Grand Final.


I am not going to break down the games as it is not what I do with this blog. I will get behind Mike Sheahan's comments of "Richmond is close to full strength; the Blues have four first-gamers. The Tigers should win." Well Mike that sounds good to me.


Victorian Labour Premier John Brumby has picked against us which I am very excited about being he is almost never right about anything.


TAB sportsbet have the Tigers at $2.10 underdogs which I will be taking.


Last thing before bounce down tonight, did anyone see Richmond captain Chris Newman's girlfriend Lauren Poulter on page 4 of the Herald Sun today....



If you didn't see it here it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment